Our Other Portfolio Assets

Pan American Silver owns interests in the following exploration projects and investment opportunities, as well as owning the following advanced stage development properties:

Royalty Interests

  1. Life-of-mine copper net smelter return royalty of 0.75% on a 100% interest in the Minera Agua Rica Alumbrera (MARA) project. Pan American has the right to freely transfer the royalty. Glencore International AG owns 100% of the MARA project, located in the province of Catamarca, Argentina.
  2. Net smelter return royalty of 1.25% on all precious metals and a net smelter return royalty of 0.2% on all base metals production from certain mineral concessions of the Agua de la Falda (ADLF) project, located in the Atacama region of northern Chile. Rio Tinto Mining & Exploration Ltd. Agencia en Chile SPA, a subsidiary of Rio Tinto Limited, owns a 57.75% interest in the ADLF project and Corporación Nacional del Cobre de Chile (CODELCO) owns the remaining 42.25% interest.


Radius Gold

Pan American Silver has earned a 65% interest in Radius Gold’s high-grade Amalia Project located in the State of Chihuahua, Mexico. Pan American Silver may earn an additional 10% by advancing the project to pre-feasibility.

Please refer to Radius Gold’s website for more information.

New Pacific Metals

Pan American Silver holds an approximately 11.6% undiluted interest in New Pacific Metals Corp., providing Pan American Silver with exposure to the Silver Sand property, located in the Potosi department of Bolivia.

Please refer to New Pacific’s website for more information.

Shalipayco Project

Pan American Silver holds a free carried interest of 25% to commercial production in the Shalipayco project, a zinc development project located in Peru. The project is owned by Nexa Resources SA.

Please refer to Nexa Resources’ website for more information.

Pan American Silver owns the following advanced stage development properties:

  • La Bolsa (Sonora, Mexico)
  • Pico Machay (Huancavelica, Peru)

These properties are on care and maintenance and we are currently not carrying out any activities on them. Pan American Silver continues to fulfil all its legal obligations to maintain the legal title in good standing. These properties are not considered material to Pan American Silver.

* You are about to leave Pan American Silver’s website. Your linking to this website or pages is at your own risk. Pan American Silver Corp. is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, statements or other content on linked sites and links are provided merely as a convenience. The inclusion of this link does not imply that Pan American Silver Corp. endorses or monitors this linked website. In addition, Pan American Silver Corp. does not warrant or otherwise guarantee that electronic materials on these websites are free of viruses or other harmful components. Pan American Silver Corp. does not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of linked websites, nor for their content or uses.